Crypto Angel Can Help You Reach Your Goals – CoinPost.News

Crypto Angel Can Help You Reach Your Goals

We all have different goals in life. Some of us want to become rich and famous, while others want to help the world with their thoughts or inventions. However, the one thing that is constant with most of our goals is just how tough they are to reach. There are so many different steps to take and things to do for most of us to reach out goals.

Many of us even require help in reaching our goals. Some of us reach out to friends and family, and some of us seek out life coaches as well. However, as it has helped with any other number of problems, technology is helping people to reach their goals.

One of the first companies to take advantage of technology helping people with decision-making and reaching their goals is Crypto Angel. Crypto Angel is a virtual life guide and blockchain-based system that is intelligent enough to understand and predict your intentions. This AI platform will have the unique ability to serve as a future consultant in uncertain or unpredictable times in your life.

In the platform, you will be able to specifically specify your desired goal which will trigger the central intelligence and have it advocate on your behalf. The overall idea for the platform is to have it serve as a supplement for human thinking and to enhance the human intelligence. Machine learning will also have a large role in the platform as the data supply portal within the platform will capture and securely/safely encode your activities, behaviours, habits and more. It will then use this information to build personal mindset data files on the blockchain, which will in turn make it able to help reach our goals and increase your decision making and planning. Think of this as a machine and platform analyzing a huge amount of data (using complex algorithms) to recognize patterns and then make a prediction on what the user should do to reach their goal.

Think of it like a beefed-up version of Siri and Alexa, but one that can actually intelligently help you reach your goals and be your “virtual guide” so to speak, which is a completely new and complex idea for many people to wrap their heads around. The ecosystem will work with a few different parties involved. These include the developers, end users and miners. Developers are those who will create the models and will receive compensation for how they perform and help users. End users will be those who utilize the models and will pay if the model helps them achieve their goals. And miners will help the processing of the models and will be rewarded accordingly as well.

As you could imagine, creation and implementation of such a complex AI and machine learning technology takes a very educated and impressive team. The team is led by co-founders Vladan Podnanin and Stefan Jovanovic. Podnanin is also the infrastructure lead and is an expert on cryptocurrency in blockchain, and also has over a decade of experience in designing and implementing IT and infrastructure. Jovanovic is a full-stack engineer and has experience in many different programming languages and has been building applications for years. The rest of the team is made up of developers, engineers, marketers, advisors and finance experts. They have dozens and dozens of years of combined experience, and all have the same collective goal of making this platform a success.

Crypto Angel will be holding their ICO on February 24th 2018 and will be open to the general public for 5 weeks. The ICO will feature the sale of a coin called ANGEL, which is the currency in the platform and will be used to pay for models, get paid for creating models and will support the system as well. The coins will be on sale for 1 ETH for 1,000 ANGEL and the earlier you invest, the larger the bonus you get. If you invest in the first 30% of the 88,000,000 hard cap, you get a 30% bonus. If you invest in the 30-45% range, you will get a 20% and so on and so forth.

As for how the tokens will be distributed, the team at Crypto Angel has made that very clear on their website. 79.5% of the tokens will be distributed during the ICO and the remaining 20.5% will go to the team. The funds that are raised during the ICO are going to be allocated as follows: 40% will go to engineering and development, 40% will go to operational and administration fees, 15% will go to marketing and promotion and 5% to legal and regulation fees.

In conclusion, while this is a very unique and new idea, it could potentially help millions and millions of people reach their goals. It will be very interesting to follow the development and implementation of this project in the future.